More than 1,700 people from across the nation and around the world will gather for the 2017 Employee Ownership Conference, hosted by the National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO).
Business Transition Advisors is proud to be sponsoring this conference. As a sponsoring organization, we are able to offer our clients and contacts the following discount codes which can be inserted into your registration form.
For more information and to register, go to the NCEO website or call the NCEO at 510-208-1300. We urge interested companies to register soon, as this conference often sells out in advance!
Highlights of the conference include:
- David vs. Goliath: Employee Ownership as a Competitive Advantage When Your Company is Not a Corporate Giant, a morning Keynote Panel on Wednesday, April 5 by three company leaders, moderated by Halisi Vinson from the Rocky Mountain Employee Ownership Center (Suzanne McDowell, King Arthur Flour, Joe Phelps, The Phelps Agency, Lars Wulff, Mud Bay)
- Over 130 breakout sessions in five learning tracks
- Five half-day preconference sessions offered on the afternoon of Monday, April 3, Compensation Issues for
- Privately Held Companies, Employee Engagement and Communication Issues in an Employee-Owned
- Company, Is an ESOP Right for Your Company?, ESOP Basics for Employee-Owners, and Corporate
- Governance at ESOP Companies.
- The Innovations in Ownership Award Ceremony at the opening lunch on Tuesday, April 4
- Numerous opportunities to network, discuss, participate, learn, and share
- Exhibit hall with a wide representation of firms doing business in the field
What past participants say about this conference:
“This conference is always a success and in my opinion, the very best conference of the year!”
“We will continue to go to the NCEO conference as we always come away with ideas to implement at our company, and we see the conference as a great team-building experience… “
“We are not yet an ESOP, and the event did exactly what we wanted it to do…make us feel comfortable taking the next step to become an employee-owned company.”
“The NCEO conference was my first with your organization and I was greatly impressed by the content, the quality of the speakers, and by the efficient organization that your staff put together.”
The NCEO (www.nceo.org) is a self-sustaining nonprofit membership organization that provides practical resources and objective, reliable information on ESOPs, equity compensation plans, and ownership culture. Learn more about employee ownership from the NCEO (www.nceo.org) or our informational Web site www.esopinfo.org.